Balloon Decorations Training | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 21 September 2014

Balloon Decorations Training

DDo you want to learn how to make money for yourself? Are you tired of applying for same jobs with over 1,000 other applicants? Are you tired of being broke and dependent on government, family and friends?

Our Inaugural balloon decoration training was a success and we are back again due to popular demand to wow you with numerous designs and style.
  
Balloon Decoration is growing exponentially in Europe, North & South America and Asia and we hope to bring back the spark into the balloon Industry in Nigeria.

Come and learn various ways of fitting balloons perfectly well into Corporate Events, Adult Parties, Anniversaries, Weddings et al. Our team of CBA certified balloon Artists and Decorators are ready to wow you with different ways of balloon and foil arrangements.

Don't miss this opportunity to join us this October in Lagos for an awesome indelible experience that will economically empower you for life.

We all have innate abilities that can be utilized for creativities, and that is what balloon decoration is all about.

Stop waiting on the government, invest in yourself and be self-dependent, be your own boss and start up your own business with very minimal capital.



Course details below:
Venue: Glonik Hotels Ltd
Address: 118/120, Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

1st Session (Fundamental Stage)
Date: 1st October 2014  (Public Holiday)
Time: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Course Fee: =N=15,000
Drinks & snacks provided

2nd Session (Advance Stage | Classic Decor) 
Date: 2nd October 2014
Time: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Course Fee: =N=15,000
Drinks & snacks provided

3rd Session (Advance Stage | Quick Links Tour) 
Date: 3rd October 2014 (Public Holiday)
Time: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Course Fee: =N=15,000
Drinks & snacks provided

4th Session (Advance Stage | Twisting & Decor Twisting) 
Date: 6th October 2014
Time: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Course Fee: =N=10,000
Drinks & snacks provided

Please pay applicable fees into our any of our accounts with details below:

Sterling Bank:       Account Name: Hcube Int'l Services Ltd
                           Account Number: 0024140505

Mainstream Bank: Account Name: Hcube Int'l Services Ltd
                           Account Number: 6510202926
GTBank:              Account name: Olayemi Oyewo                           Account Number: 0029650678
There will be range of Qualatex products on sale at discounted prices at the venue. All party decorators wishing to sell Qualatex products can email H-CEM team at hcubeglobal@gmail.com or call +447466533711 (UK) and our Nigerian correspondence is 08055812113.
 

Benefits of the training:
  • Learning from CBA certified professionals from the UK
  • Complete Course Package with Hand-outs and Manuals
  • 100% Hands-on Practical Training
  • Mentorship/Coaching post-Training by H-Cube Events and other facilitators
  • Learning how to achieve floating or suspending balloons without helium
  • Certificate of Participation
  • Access to high quality and affordable Qualatex balloons and accessories in Nigeria
  • Assistance in designing and hosting your personal website/Facebook to showcase your business
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Giveaway: The first two people to like H-Cube Events Facebook page and also comment on this post will automatically qualify for a free training session of his/her choice.

Find us on FB: H-Cube Events Management
Twitter: @hcubeevents

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

If balloons burst after you've hustled and finished a fab job, you will stay clear of this horrible medium. Balloons are not for our Nigerian weather. They went away when drapes and lighting came and trust me they ain't coming back.

*** forst to comment ***

The Sexiest Mother Of This Blog said...

not interested. want to be a blogger like you. linda help me inugo nwannem nwanyi

Unknown said...

Balloon decoration Training for just 15k? Is okay.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Anonymous said...

Oh well...am in lag and why d hell not??
I like and am interested...
Am I the 1st to comment?

Anonymous said...

Inspiring.

Unknown said...

Wow!dis is nyc n I love da creativity wit da balloons.

Unknown said...

Beautifying...veli veli nice in ibo man's voice. #####QUEENMAYA#####

jenny 1 of a kind said...

pls when will they be in abuja? will love to learn too oooo.....i see nothing wrong with being a jack of all trade and that's my ambition.

Funso Samuel said...

Im interseted buh the fees are way too high....4 me o

Anonymous said...

Am interested for the giveaway please, fundamental. Thank you

Anonymous said...

R u fucking kiddin me?...I sld be blowing Blom Blom for a living?

Anonymous said...

its nice

Anonymous said...

Nice 1 bizgirlz@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The fee is fair, not bad and very nice concept too, people are reckoning with balloons lately anyway, like the idea of the mixed flower. Nice

Anonymous said...

Very much interested in this n I av already registered! 08068513247

Anonymous said...

Pls Anty lin post my comment ooooooo 08068513247

vivian said...

I love ur decoration,I wud like 2 partake in d training bt current am nt in lagos bcos of my nysc bt wi e tru by nxt mnth,pls is deir any way I can partake in d trainin?aside 4rm dis seminar

Anonymous said...

Haa! ÅŠa̶̲̥̅ wa º°˚˚°ÂºooOO this is G̶̲̥̅Æ ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Æ ̴̴̴͡D̅. Buh outrageous not †o empower d needy at all buh †o make d rich richer

Unknown said...

Wuld love to go for dis training

oluoma said...

Hey linda,is nice to know some ladies dnt just give pussy in exchange of money,am an only child n my mum is down wit stroke,u promised on ur birthday to sponsor young gals with dreams n mine is to open a boutique n it wil be more like d sixk shop, everytyn wil nt be more Dan six k,i wil shop in dubai where tyns are very cheap like primark,next,steve maden,mk,and some cheap designers, all I need for dis projjrct is one million, n I swear u wil be so proud of me,cos u wil change my life entirely n I wil change urs odas too,my mum is downw ith stroke n am d only child, my mum n dad are seperated!pls am being so honest with u n d shop wil be trending in umuahia, u wil be so proud of me!i am in my 300 level n life has nt been easy,i wil also like to attend dis ballon lesson in lagos buh I don't hav a place to stay n cash!can u help me pls

oluoma said...

Hey linda,is nice to know some ladies dnt just give pussy in exchange of money,am an only child n my mum is down wit stroke,u promised on ur birthday to sponsor young gals with dreams n mine is to open a boutique n it wil be more like d sixk shop, everytyn wil nt be more Dan six k,i wil shop in dubai where tyns are very cheap like primark,next,steve maden,mk,and some cheap designers, all I need for dis projjrct is one million, n I swear u wil be so proud of me,cos u wil change my life entirely n I wil change urs odas too,my mum is downw ith stroke n am d only child, my mum n dad are seperated!pls am being so honest with u n d shop wil be trending in umuahia, u wil be so proud of me!i am in my 300 level n life has nt been easy,i wil also like to attend dis ballon lesson in lagos buh I don't hav a place to stay n cash!can u help me pls

Anonymous said...

Nice and beautiful

Anonymous said...

Bonario, why are thou, oya come and sponsor me ooo, really interested and don't have the money

Anonymous said...

Aunty lin lin, please am a student and interested in this balloon training, pls can you sponsor me to live my dream. I will really appreciate it

cheyor said...

Nawa oo...una kinda funny oo, ure jobless, am jobless....u wanna teach me aw to play with "blumblum" and I shuld pay u N15k for few hours???? Dnt lemme insult u pple ooo!!!

Anonymous said...

Pls leave Linda alone and go for what your pocket can carry.

Anonymous said...

Meeen, dis linda's new car is turning some ladies upside down. Pls apply your own idea on how to achieve success and strive toward it, believe me, with adequate hustling and prayer u will smile. Haaaaaaaaahaaaa.

Anonymous said...

Linda plz i wnt to b a blogger, can u help me.

snowflix said...

Heard!!! #onelovefromSnow#

Recent Posts