Chris Brown says Rihanna is his 'homie' | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 2 August 2015

Chris Brown says Rihanna is his 'homie'

Following his performance in Cyprus, Chris Brown discussed his friendship with Rihanna. He was asked about his decision to perform Rihanna’s chart-topping hit, “B**** Better Have My Money” during his live show and he said that he had nothing but love for ex Rihanna.

“She’s my homie though. We knew each other since we were 14, 15 so with that kind of history, we are always going to be cool. I don’t get jealous, I don’t get mad. I got nothing but love and respect for her. 
“I respect her as an artist. Obviously people are going to make a spectacle, like, ‘Oh, he’s playing her music!’ But who doesn’t? I’m pretty sure she plays my music.”
Breezy opens up about what fans can expect from his new album.
“The new stuff that we got coming, the new album and also the new stuff, when y’all see the show…man I can’t wait. That’s on my number one list for 2015, for real,” Brown admits.
 
A source claim that Brown has reached out to Rihanna for a feature collaboration on his newest project.
“I think there might be a dope Rihanna and Chris Brown song coming this year. These two have collaborated before and make dope hit music so when they come together you can expect something crazy.”
The source adds that the duo have been in talks to collaborate on a new project for a while, noting that Rihanna has “agreed” to work with her ex on his upcoming album.
“This is something that they have been talking about for a while now but it was his idea original to get her on his upcoming album. She agreed that they should do another song so it’s almost a done deal.”

37 comments:

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Hahaha *in riri's voice* Breezy nothing for you o.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the collabo. Cool thing!

Unknown said...

OK. Good to know

Unknown said...

Bored boy!!!

TAMARA SPLASH said...

That's d spirit

Unknown said...

Gud to hear! Riri don't fall for his stories o

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Good for him.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

You too come back together. Luv u both.
Hapi sunday Aunty linda.

ary said...

I would love to see those guys back together.

Unknown said...

Rihanna is a public Pwussy!

Anonymous said...

I hope the 2 get back

Unknown said...

That's sounds cool

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Hmmmm...friend zoning things

Mma Efa said...

I love this 2 !

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
My power couples b4 b4.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Kwashman said...

Nice one

Anonymous said...

Chris gushing again about Rihanna, huh?

Unknown said...

Why you keep on posting news I been seen a couple of a days ago? Ah mean wtf??

Unknown said...

Yes! I love uguys isaw Rihanna singing chris' song @ Bet awards

Unknown said...

Good for them!

Unknown said...

He sounds more mature and refined. Linda take note!

yawanow said...

Glad to see him picking up the pieces of his life.

Unknown said...

I lurveee Chris brown!!!

emmysags said...

Can dis 2 just get together plssss,they've definitely gone through alot all dis yrs

Unknown said...

Dat's nice of him.

Unknown said...

Breezy is the kinda guy dat will spit and lick it back...throw him away nd he'll come crawling nd begging for forgiveness....take a bow!!

Unknown said...

Love in the air.
Lib baddoo

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm. Frm d way and manner he sounds I wouldn't b surprise if in d near future I see both of them coming together.

Unknown said...

No body business.... season2, waitin patiently

Unknown said...

Eyah

slylov said...

I have watch brown and rihana the kind life, they living now.....the both gonna find it hard to live without each other........they love each other and sing thru it......come back baby Rihana

Tochi Paul said...

Na so....
Small time news go flow
#Dankwata

Jasmine Joseph said...

So wetin concern us, with ur drama. Chris the igbotic Albino man

I B M bolubantin said...

I think its a gud idea that they come together to do something new...its gonna be hot

Unknown said...

Cool

Unknown said...

Blah blah blah

Unknown said...

good for them

Recent Posts